Type 1 Diabetes Podcast
This is a preview of the Type 1 Diabetes Podcast.
When someone is diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, it can feel like being plunged head first into entirely unknown territory.
The initial days and weeks can be particularly overwhelming, with information about the diagnosis and treatment presenting a steep learning curve. The details shared during clinical visits are often forgotten or incorrectly remembered.
This unique podcast miniseries is the first step-by-step audio guide to help explain the condition, connect listeners to trustworthy information and resources, and support them on their journey as they learn to manage and maintain their health.
This Series Covers:
- What is type 1 diabetes?
- What are the causes and risk factors?
- What are the early signs of type 1 diabetes?
- How is it diagnosed?
- What treatments and therapies are available?
- What technology should I use and how can I get it?
- What support groups are there?
- And more...